It’s been a while since I looked at my blog but having had the reminder to pay for it for another year I thought I might start posting things again! It has been a case of from the sublime to the rediculous overnight as yesterday hubby was out dragging our now 12 year old around on his sled tied to the back of the quad and this morning there is scarecely any snow as it has melted away in the mild weather and over night rain.
- Love the Wensleydale Railway being so close to the house and happy to help in spreading the word. For any guests co… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- A month to go until I open for the season and today the plasterer is finishing my work kitchen after I finally... fb.me/9n6g1MkgX 2 months ago
- Some pictures of my husband volunteering in our village last night. A small community project is underway to... fb.me/5U33tYnhe 10 months ago
- fb.me/223pUv8Wm 11 months ago
- Ooooo Swaledale is our next door neighbour and it's only 7 miles from here to Muker across Askrigg common. fb.me/Dq9Mr2CJ 11 months ago