It’s been a while since I looked at my blog but having had the reminder to pay for it for another year I thought I might start posting things again! It has been a case of from the sublime to the rediculous overnight as yesterday hubby was out dragging our now 12 year old around on his sled tied to the back of the quad and this morning there is scarecely any snow as it has melted away in the mild weather and over night rain.
- RT @James_A_Reed: As a keen beekeeper I want to support @BeesForDev in this years @BigGive #ChristmasChallenge19. You can help. For every r… 1 year ago
- I have a beautiful blue sky outside the kitchen window - a huge change to my early morning walk with Scout when I t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- our lovely local heritage railway and the Leyburn 1940's weekend :) facebook.com/thorntonlodge/… 2 years ago
- My 13th year inspected as a 5 star b&b and it was lovely to hear the assessor comment on all the lovely reviews i g… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- Love the Wensleydale Railway being so close to the house and happy to help in spreading the word. For any guests co… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 years ago